Once used for post-surgery recovery, medical-grade compression garments have been revolutionized with the athlete in mind. They carry a number of health benefits that go far beyond post-surgery healing.
At Head to Foot Oasis we use a variety of Compression Therapy Companies in order to suit your needs.
- Sigvaris – made to measure compression socks, thigh high and pantyhose for men and women
- Juzo – both Custom made circular OR Flat knit garments and off the shelf wear – semi custom
- Jobst – made to measure compression socks, thigh high and pantyhose for men and women
- Lymph Depot – Both Custom night time and Ready wrap garments as well as off the shelf
- Lymphdivas – off the shelf arm sleeve for Lymphedema
- Medivan – Valco – both Custom made circular OR Flat knit garments and off the shelf wear- semi custom
- Athletic 8 – compression clothing such as running pants, yoga gear athletic tops
- ACHI by Lunatick Athletiks – made to measure compression socks, thigh high and pantyhose for men and women
Athletics8, is compression gear that is engineered for POWER, PERFORMANCE and COMFORT. These garments are proven to reduce muscle vibration and promote healthy connective tissues. The patented fabric also enables you to recover faster and feel stronger by stimulating the body’s lymphatic system. The garment reduces pain and soreness as well as impact force on muscles by 27% which may reduce injury. The COOLMAX feature keeps you cool and dry. Your workout will never be the same.
We also promote a more luxurious form of shapewear, Vera Vasi. Vera Vasi is a luxury line of shapewear that allows you to tame your trouble areas with comfort ranging from bras to bodysuits. In addition to carrying all the health benefits of the athletic wear, Vera Vasi also:
- Slims up to one dress size instantly.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite while smoothing curves.
- Tames trouble spots with medical-grade compression.
- Keeps you cool and dry with COOLMAX moisture management.
Both the athletic garments and the shapewear are made with patented ComfortWeave fabric. The material improves circulation and may reduce pressure on joints. As the fabric is medical grade, many health insurance providers allow the garments to be claimed under their medical plans.
By building awareness of these comfortable medical-grade compression garments, our hope is that more individuals can take advantage of all the health benefits while looking great!